Fuat Keyman, Director of Istanbul Policy Center and Professor of International Relations at Sabancı University, in Turkey.
Current Research Assistants
Derya Tarhan is a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE) at the University of Toronto. He received his PhD from OISE, at the University of Toronto in 2020. His doctoral dissertation examines renewable energy co-operatives in Ontario: Renewable Energy Co-operatives and the Struggle for “Critical” Energy Democracy: The Case of Ontario.
Past Research Assistants
- Diana Thomaz, is currently a Research Fellow at Coventry University, where she works with the MIDEQ Hub. She worked as an RA during her time as a doctoral student, obtaining her PhD in Global Governance in 2021 from the Balsillie School of International Affairs at Wilfrid Laurier University, in Canada.. Her doctoral dissertation examines the interplay among migration, urban segregation, and the politics of citizenship in São Paulo, Brazil.: Neighbouring Horizons: Migration, Squatting, and Citizenship in São Paulo.
- Rhys Machold, is currently a Lecturer (Politics), University of Glasgow, School of Social and Political Sciences. He worked as an RA during his time as a postdoctoral fellow at the Balsillie School of International Affairs in the Winter 2016. He received his PhD in Global Governance from the Balsillie School of International Affairs, Wilfrid Laurier University (Sept. 2010-2015). His doctoral dissertation examines the global mobility of security knowhow in relation to the management of terrorism in megacities: Tentative Securities: 26/11, Israel and the politics of Mobility.
- James Howard, Assisted with online survey in Spring 2017, Master of Applied Politics. Department of Political Science, Wilfrid Laurier University. Graduated 2017.
- Rachel Weiss, Assisted with online survey in Winter 2017, Master of Applied Politics. Department of Political Science, Wilfrid Laurier University. Graduated 2017.
- Anisah Madden. Assisted with research 2015-2017. Bachelor of Arts, Trent University, Graduated 2017.