- appointments that are cancelled 72 or more hours from the time and date of the scheduled testing date and time will be completely refunded (note: refunds take approximately 5-7 days to appear on the credit card that was used to pay for the appointment)
- appointments that are cancelled less than 72 hours from the time and date of the scheduled appointment will not be refunded
- appointments where a candidate is a “no-show” will not be refunded
- there is no fee to reschedule / change appointments that have already been booked
- changing of appointments is subject to availability
CHANGING / RESCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT: If you have registered for a test date and time and would like to change / reschedule the date or time, please use the “cancel / change your appointment” button on your confirmation receipt that was emailed to you at the time of registration. DO NOT USE THE CANCELLATION option. There is no fee to change appointments that have already been booked. Rescheduling appointment times is subject to availability.
CANCELLING AN APPOINTMENT: If you need to cancel your appointment (i.e., you won’t be coming for testing), please use the “cancel / change your appointment” button on your confirmation receipt that was emailed to you at the time of registration. If you cancel your appointment 72 hours prior to the start of the scheduled testing date and time, your registration fee will be fully refunded and no cancellation fee will be applied. If you cancel your appointment with less than 72 hours from the date and time of your appointment, or you do not show up for your testing appointment, your registration fee will not be refunded in part or in whole.
“CAN SOMEONE ELSE USE MY APPOINTMENT?”: If you have booked and paid for your appointment but would like to allow someone else to use it, the following steps MUST be followed:
1) You must email firstname.lastname@example.org, also copying the person who will be taking the appointment. The email must include the date and time of your appointment, and the name of the individual who will be taking the appointment.
2) In the same email, you must state that you and the other candidate will sort out the payment details between yourselves, and that OPPATTM is not responsible for any terms of payment that are made between the two candidates.
3) The candidate taking the appointment must reply to the email (and cc you) indicating that they have agreed to take your appointment (including the date and time), and that they agree to pay you in full for the cost of the test.